Tuesday, April 8, 2008

THREE DAYS

Excuse me while I freak out.

THERE ARE ONLY THREE DAYS UNTIL I FIND OUT MY INTERNSHIP SITE!
THREE.
THREE DAYS.
AAHHHHH!

They seem like such short and long days at the same time.

From one point I would rather like to go on not knowing because if I don't know then it can't happen. I don't have to be ready to leave school and go on my own, into ministry with everything I have learned up to now to support me.

From another point I cannot wait to know because that means I can start making plans for the next steps of my life. I can officially say I know where I will be and what I will be doing for the next year of my life.

The scariest part is that Friday is coming whether I want it to or not, whether I am ready for it or not. It is coming. Friday is going to be one of those life changing days, a pivotal moment in my life. I know I will look back on this Friday and see how it marked my life's course. I am terrified because my life will change and I have no say. I said my piece in my interview and to the director of my program, but my future is in the hands of other people and I am not in control. The only thing I can do is pray, which I am finding difficult right now. Friday is it. Friday is what I have been working so hard for.

Friday. Three days.

I have not been and probably won't be sleeping well the rest of the week.

Needless to say, I am freaking out.

And what will I wear?! :)

Did I say that my dad is coming this weekend? It will be nice to have him here.


Okay, homework time.


: : : insert long sigh here : : :


P.S. I'll try to post Friday evening after I find out. Maybe Saturday at the latest.

No comments:

Post a Comment