Tuesday, January 1, 2008

it's new

Break has been delightful.
I have spent a lot of time with friends and family.
Baking. Movie nights. Church. Christmas.
And lots of laughter.
I wish I could capture it all, freeze it and hold on forever.
It has truly been wonderful.

I love that even though I have been apart from some of my friends for months and years we can pick up where we left off. They fill up my heart and make me so happy. I am a lucky girl.



It is 2008. A new year. Time for a fresh start?
I can only wonder at what is to come in this new year.
There is so much that is unknown to me and I have so many questions.

My hopes for the year are:
*finishing school with high grades
*gaining confidence in myself, my gifts and abilities
*grow in my faith
*grow as a DCE
*strengthen relationships with friends and family
*trust God with all he has planned for me

No comments:

Post a Comment