Sunday, December 16, 2007

[un]perfect day.

I suppose everyday cannot be wonderful. You would not appreciate the highs if you did not have the lows. This week has presented me with both.

Yesterday was a nightmare trying to get home. I took my final and made it to the airport with plenty of time. To make a long story short, my plane sat at the gate for an hour putting me in San Francisco as my plane to Boise was flying away. I had the pleasure [not] of sitting in the San Francisco airport for close to five hours with an almost dead phone while I waited on standby for a full flight to Boise. Praise God for a free meal from United and three generous people who gave up their seats. I arrived in Boise around 12:30 Saturday morning.

Not a terrific way to begin break. Because of my late flight I was not able to go to Twin Falls this weekend to see my Grandma. I suppose I could have gotten up at the crack of dawn to drive down with my mom, but my exhaustion got the best of me. I slept until 1:00 this afternoon. Ha. I can't do that everyday. Oh, well. At least I made it home safely. And I spent the day [or afternoon] with my padre, running around town and watching movies.

Did I mention that considering this past week was finals it was quite spectacular? Barcelona Monday night. Lessons and Carols Christmas Service and Yogurtland Wednesday night. Disneyland and Erin Bode and the Themba girls concert Thursday. I think I may have crammed in more fun than studying. :)

I guess it all evens out in the end.

Okay. Time for bed. I have had enough late nights this past week.

No comments:

Post a Comment