Sunday, December 2, 2007

the best way to spread christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear

: : : INSERT LONG SIGH HERE : : :

I'm getting there.
Being through with the semester that is.

One paper.
One presentation.
One portfolio.
One Bible study.
One evaluation.
Seven finals.
One Barcelona show. :)
One day at Disneyland. :)
Twelve days.

: : : INSERT ANOTHER SIGH HERE : : :

I do feel good about where I am at, but I am so ready to be done.
A month long break will be delightful.

If a week long break at Thanksgiving can renew my spirits and lift me up as much as it did, I cannot wait to see what a month home will do for me.



Three truths I have been reminded of this past week:
1. Friends-true friends are the best thing in the world.
2. I could not get through life without the love and support from my family.
3. Christmas is not about you; it is about Jesus. Get over yourself.



.O.COME.O.COME.EMMANUEL.

No comments:

Post a Comment