Sunday, November 18, 2007

shine jesus shine, potlucks and pink friday

I am home.
I feel whole again.
I cannot stop smiling.
Or laughing.
I am relaxed and confident.
I delighted in two Milkyway mochas from Moxie Java.
Only the best coffee in the world!
I watched the Broncos squish the Vandals.
I got to spend time with my church family today.
The women in Bible study are like my aunts. I love them.
Pastor has not changed a bit.
The puppets brought back so many memories.
As did the potluck dinner.
Driving around town I feel as if I have never left.
I cannot wait until Ashlee is back.
Or until I can see more family and friends.

There is something special about this place.

My heart is so full.



P.S. I think we are going to do the crazy shopping thing Friday. Look out VS!

No comments:

Post a Comment