Tuesday, October 2, 2007

blessed is this life

It has sure been a crazy week, but then again, crazy has become my life. I feel like I am always on the go and by the time I get home I don't want to do anything, but sleep. Now that I feel semi-caught up on homework I am feeling sick. Boo. Hopefully in the next day or so I'll be feeling better so I can jump on my homework. I want to do as much as I can now so when I go to Seattle next week I can totally chill. I AM SO EXCITED!!!!! I am totally going to make a scene when I am picked up at the airport...there will be major screaming, hugging and laughing. I can't wait!

Until then I am going to be planning children's messages, games and retreats and writing observation reports, theological research papers and worship evaluations. It looks like another crazy week, but like I said before crazy has become my life and I am slowly getting used to it.

It has been amazing because this week when I have started to get down or discouraged I have opened my mail box and received at least 4 notes from old friends, new friends and family....just when I needed it. I have also gotten emails, phone calls and hugs from good friends. God has blessed me abundantly.

Okay. I should keep this short so I can get some more homework done before bed.

goodnight. :)
..................................

P.S. I went to see Hairspray again. I shared my obsession with Eric. Hehe. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment