Monday, August 13, 2007

I Know Where I've Been

I know I need to begin this sometime, but doing that makes this whole experience real and I don't know if I am ready for that. I've been rushing through everything to get to this point, but now that it looms so closely I want everything to slow down. At this time next week I will be driving down I-5 and putting Seattle miles and miles behind me and California will be on the horizon. I still don't think that I have quite grasped the idea of leaving everyone/everything behind and living so far away all by myself. I will be starting all over. Don't get me wrong, I am excited. This is an amazing opportunity to expand my knowledge, step out of my comfort zone and rely solely on God, but it has just finally hit me that this is really happening. Anyway, it is time to go and pack more, but I just needed some time to slow down and reflect on the craziness taking place around me.

No comments:

Post a Comment