Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Buddha Belly Kitchen & Tale O' The Whale

I'm here! It only took a 15 hour day on the road and a 9 hour day on the road, but we finally made it! I checked into my apartment yesterday and am almost completely unpacked. My roommates are going to be super fun. Jennifer is the RA for our apartment and I share a room with Kathi. Both girls are quite outgoing and very fun. They'll make okay replacements for the ones I left behind.

Today we went to Disneyland and met my mom's upline Katy and her friend. Lunch was at some Mexican resturant in Adventureland and then it was off to Pirates of the Caribbean and Indiana Jones. After a quite full day, another stop at Target and dinner at In-and-Out I am almost free to relax for the night. Classes begin tomorrow...I think I only have one so it will be a nice and short day. Speaking of short, I'm going to keep this post short because I have a few more things I want to get done tonight and then Eric invited me to watch a movie.

Goodnight from warm Southern California.

P.S. The title is after some crazy restaurants we saw along our drive down.

No comments:

Post a Comment